Sunday, December 23, 2012


SANDY HOOK
PART V
PHENOMENAL COINCIDENCES

Guard your heart above all else; for out of it are the issues of life.
Proverbs 4:23 


Dec. 23 2012
It's been over a week since the Sandy Hook shooting incident, and I am still finding more coincidences over this shooting. I will keep adding more to my blog as I find them. The one immediately below I found just today. 

I must say that people are very brave to come out with all these. They are also highly intelligent to put all these together and bring them forth to our attention. We're not as dumb as 'they' think. But, my gosh, they sure seem to be. 

Thank you to all who have contributed to my posts and who keep the good American people awake and aware of the evils surrounding us. May the Good Lord bless you all.

Video of reporter lying to the camera. Reporter supposedly spoke to school nurse of Sandy Hook.
Sunday, December 23, 2012
I am a seeker of TRUTH sharing it with others. Sometimes truth frightens people which is not my intent. My intent is for everyone to claim their own power through knowledge! Everyone has untapped Energy within themselves and truth channeled into LOVE for each other and all things can change our world, we do have the Power on our side! We ARE the Power together and able to change it all through LOVE and LIGHT! I captured this video off the internet with my camera, since it would not let me embed it.

I also wanted it for the record to prove the lies that have been told by the media about Sandy Hook.

This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the media has lied and we have been fed mis-information from the first moment of the Sandy Hook shooting.

It was also before they could get their stories straight, in what they were going to force feed the public to believe.  

The reporter says on camera, she spoke to the Sandy Hook school nurse.  The nurse said the gunman walked into her office but did not shoot her.  The reporter asks her if she knew Nancy Lanza.  The school nurse says “Yes, and she was a caring loving Kindergarten teacher at Sandy Hook!”

Which was a complete Lie! 

I have written about it a few times now.   From things not adding up, to the audio of the police and hearing “Take Adam’s Life”, to the teachers not being on the website of the school as staff.




Above absolutely proves the media lies about the Sandy Hook shooting. 
US3tnYSouAk.gif

I know that the video above was hard to hear, so I went to look for it and found it. They won't let their videos be embedded.

YOU CAN VIEW THE ORIGINAL VIDEO HERE:

The nurse at Sandy Hook Elementary School told WUSA that the shooter walked into her office and when he saw her, he turned around and walked out the door.

I also found the one's below while I was on the USAtoday.com website. I just wonder how true they are.

In the first video The former Director of Security of the Newtown, Connecitcut Board of Education said he knew the mother through the school, but didn't elaborate if he meant that she was a teacher at Sandy Hooks or if it was a different school all together that he knew her from, or was it that her son went to Sandy Hooks? But, he did mention that his knowing her went beyond just knowing her through school. Again, he didn't elaborate, so I don't know what he meant. 

Dec. 17
The former Director of Security of the Newtown, Connecitcut Board of Education often interacted with gunman Adam Lanza. Richard Novia says Lanza was highly intelligent but did all he could to avoid interacting with others. (Dec. 17)

Investigators tried to figure out what led a bright but painfully awkward 20-year-old to slaughter 26 children and adults at a Connecticut elementary school. (Dec. 15)

Connecticut State Police say a gunman who massacred 26 children and adults at an elementary school before committing suicide forced his way into the building. (Dec. 15)


The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.
Luke 6:45




1 comment: